Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Flight


Because I've been having too much fun experimenting with painting ideas to organize any new workshops, I've decided to use a blog to pass on new things I’m learning, and materials and processes I’m playing with. I’ve also been working on small paintings of still life objects, animals and even some fantasy elements, and will make some of those paintings available through online sales.



 I recently discovered a painting panel that's primed on both sides, and 3/8" thick, so it can be either framed, hung without frame, or mounted in a table-top easel. (You can also paint on both sides.) Purchase panels at http://raphaelsap.com. This is my Westie-Scottie mix rescue, Winnie, who was liberated from a puppy mill about a year ago, along with her sister, Lucy. You can see/purchase "Shoe-Chewer," 6 x 12 oil on panel, at:

No comments:

Post a Comment